Not only is St Paul’s Creative Centre an inspiring place to work, but its distinct meeting spaces, songwriting rooms and eye-catching Great Hall are also available for public hire for events with a creative sector element.
If your event or meeting is a natural fit for a creative, collaborative environment, St Paul’s unconventional atmosphere and innovative community will make you feel right at home.
Available for Hire:
- Great Hall – high ceiling, large stage, flexible seating, optional bar/kitchen access; theatre seating for 65
- Checkers – open plan meeting space; boardroom seating for 15
- The Loft – open plan meeting space; boardroom seating for 10
- The Chamber – private meeting space; boardroom seating for 12
- Training Lounge – large private meeting space with 2 x connected wings – boardroom and open plan; boardroom seating for 20, total capacity varies
- SongSpaces – purpose built songwriting rooms with limited recording equipment; editing suite and breakout seating for 6 – 10
For pricing and Terms & Conditions, download the Venue Hire Info (pdf) >
Please note, due to the open plan nature of the space, after hours access events must be partnered with a current Tenant or Member.
Elizabeth Reid, Community Liaison
St Paul’s Creative Centre
Ph 08 7320 3307