Not only is St Paul’s Creative Centre an inspiring place to work, but its distinct meeting spaces, songwriting rooms and eye-catching Great Hall are also available for public hire, for those working in arts or creative industries.
If your business is based in arts or creative industries, and your event or meeting is a natural fit for a collaborative environment, St Paul’s unconventional atmosphere and innovative community will make you feel right at home.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- It is a prerequisite for meetings or events to have a creative sector element. We do not offer venue hire for general meetings or events that do not involve the arts or creative industry sectors.
- Due to the open plan nature of the space, NO AFTER HOURS EVENTS ARE PERMITTED unless they are partnered with a current Tenant or Member who has 24/7 access, or by approval from the Governing Committee.
Available for Hire:
- Great Hall – high ceiling, large stage, flexible seating, optional bar/kitchen access; theatre seating for 65
- Checkers – open plan meeting space; boardroom seating for 12
- The Loft – open plan meeting space; boardroom seating for 8
- Training Lounge – large private meeting space with 2 x connected wings – boardroom and open plan; boardroom seating for 20, total capacity varies
- SongSpaces – purpose built songwriting rooms with limited recording equipment; editing suite and breakout seating for 6 – 10
For Pricing and additional Terms & Conditions, please contact our Community Manager.
Elizabeth Reid, Community Manager
St Paul’s Creative Centre
Ph 08 7320 3307