The Industry Fellowship is about mentoring for emerging South Australian music industry entrepreneurs who are working in music management or other areas of artist representation.
Focus areas include identifying strengths, weaknesses and ambitions for the future. Each fellow will receive one-on-one help developing and achieving a business plan for the following 12 months.
Congratulations to all previous Robert Stigwood Industry Fellows
- Bianca Nilsson – Founder and CEO at Renegade Records
- Christina Lauren & Ben Whaley – Founders and Producers at Small Poppy
- Jessi Tilbrook and Sam Szabo – Founders and Producers at PAK Music
- Kelsee Pedler Freelance – Artist Services & Event Producer
- Sebastian James – Co-Director at Management Company 27 Music
Laneway Festival 2019